Fidelity moved its corporate headquarters from Place St. Charles, with offices on the upper floors and a full service bank branch with fully automated solutions on the ground floor.
The historic building was originally built in 1850 and designed by architect George Purves as part of a row of eight buildings historically known as Union Row. In 1958, the building was redesigned by August Perez & Associates to its current mid-century modern design.
The developer was RAMM Real Estate, led by prominent New Orleans attorney Richard Roth.
The architect was Trapolin Peer, the general contractor was Ryan Gootee General Contractors, and Urban Properties handled the project management.
The project was estimated to create 125 construction jobs and make use of $1.8 million in federal and state historic tax credits.
Founded in 1908, Fidelity Bank is an $900 million in assets mutual financial institution chartered by the state of Louisiana.